Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have seen carjojo mentioned on this forum, has anyone used this service, and how was your experience and results? Do they help with tradeins as well? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Excellent. I got great prices on my last two cars using the Carjojo numbers. They have nothing to do with trades. Trades are a separate animal, each one is unique, and each trade has a different level of desirability for your dealer. New cars are a commodity, you can replicate the exact car at various dealers. Trades are one of a kind. You're on your own with your trade, but Carjojo usually gets you an excellent number on the new car unless you're looking for something in low supply or very high demand in your area. Carjojo isn't going to get you a deal on a Civic Type R, for example. I got 10% off our CR-V, though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Excellent. I got great prices on my last two cars using the Carjojo numbers. They have nothing to do with trades. Trades are a separate animal, each one is unique, and each trade has a different level of desirability for your dealer. New cars are a commodity, you can replicate the exact car at various dealers. Trades are one of a kind. You're on your own with your trade, but Carjojo usually gets you an excellent number on the new car unless you're looking for something in low supply or very high demand in your area. Carjojo isn't going to get you a deal on a Civic Type R, for example. I got 10% off our CR-V, though.
Did you pay 199 for the negotiating service, or just use the suggested price they sent in the email?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Did you pay 199 for the negotiating service, or just use the suggested price they sent in the email?
I've managed to cultivate a very good relationship with my preferred Honda dealer. I merely showed the sales manager the Carjojo numbers that were available at various stores in my area on specific cars. He matched the lowest Carjojo price on an equivalent car on his lot.

I'd have paid the $49 (Carjojo runs frequent sales for that price) if my dealer wasn't so straightforward.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The closest dealers I get are 100 miles away. None of the locals are there. I'll still use them as a negotiating tool but find it strange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts