Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Honda: (Feedback Forum)
Honda does read this forum and they do take their customers' satisfaction seriously. If you have suggestions on ways to improve the Ridgeline or if you even want to compliment them on a certain aspect of the design - do it here.

Ridgeline?

It's a CR-V forum, but since you are asking... IT's UGLY and not very useful. Bed is too small, too little capacity and the funny angle that it slopes on the bed is not functional.

Anyway, kinda vain to suggest that a brand new forum has Honda's attention, isn't it?

Sorry. Trying to be realistic and honest.

·
Registered
300 Posts
2RedV's said:
Anyway, kinda vain to suggest that a brand new forum has Honda's attention, isn't it?
QUOTE]

My guess is since Honda is paying to advertise on the site they would likely be keeping an eye on what is on the site.

-Trevor

·
Registered
583 Posts
2RedV's said:
Ridgeline?

It's a CR-V forum..

Good point. The Ridgeline word was a carry-over from our Ridgeline forum so that was a mistake - good catch. I corrected that.

As for the forum, it is new and small and growing but our other Honda sites have about 20,000 members combined and we have built a relationship with Honda as a result. I'm just telling you what they tell me. I doubt they read this one daily until the traffic picks up, but I know they check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts