Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 1999 Honda crv, I have extreamly high wear of tyres on the inside edge. no matter what tyre presure I use.
Left hand side is not so much, but R/H side tyre ( front goes in to extreme, rear tyres are no problem).
I have inspected suspension wery trouhly, but see no way of adjustmet on camber angle. 3 different alignning places say thgere is no way to change that. Any ideas please to remedy my problem.? Is it possible, that chassis is twisted??? or is there some another remedy?? thank you all.

·
Premium Member
2005 and 2006 EX AWD
522 Posts
MOOG K90492 work great I have put them on Hondas don't worry about the reviews they didn't know what they were doing https://www.amazon.com/Moog-K90492-Ball-Joint/dp/B000HPLTEO or this is the arm and ball joint made by dorman 526398 I have not used this type yet,like carbuff said check the ball joints the best way with that style suspension is get both front wheels off the ground unloaded and stick a long pry bar into the spring under the upper arm and push up that will show if the lower ball joints have play then stick the pry bar over the top of the upper control arm and pull down and that will show if the upper ball joint has play,pushing and pulling the tire on that style will not reveal play in the ball joint unless its very bad
DORMAN 526398
are you in England/UK just wondering, the way tire is spelled tyre

1 - 3 of 3 Posts