Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put bigger tires on my 2006 V without lifting it. How much bigger wouldn't be able to go without rubbing and stuff? Would it be a better idea to get all terrains in the same stock size?

·
Vendor
387 Posts
I would like to put bigger tires on my 2006 V without lifting it. How much bigger wouldn't be able to go without rubbing and stuff? Would it be a better idea to get all terrains in the same stock size?
If your CRV came with 215/65R-16 size tires two excellent choices that would work for your are either the General Grabber AT2 or Yokohama A/T S Both of these tire do very well both on and off road.

Let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If your CRV came with 215/65R-16 size tires two excellent choices that would work for your are either the General Grabber AT2 or Yokohama A/T S Both of these tire do very well both on and off road.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Would both of those fit with stock rims?
Also, could I go bigger than that? Any recommendations?

·
Vendor
387 Posts
Would both of those fit with stock rims?
Also, could I go bigger than that? Any recommendations?
They would both fit on your stock wheels. You may have rubbing if you go with a larger size.

Here is a link to our tire calculator to get the measurements of a larger size to check fitment.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts