Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Shopping for replacement halogen headlight bulbs can be confusing, with a plethora of options available. We break it all down for you here.

Shopping for replacement halogen headlight bulbs can be confusing, with a plethora of options available not just online, but at your local auto parts store. Before you decide which brand and model bulb you want to purchase, you’ll need to know what type of bulb your car needs. From there, you can narrow down the options available for your vehicle.

Do you have more to add to this Top 5 list?
Read more about the Top 5 Best Halogen Headlight Bulbs at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I currently have the Sylvania Silverstar Ultras on my 3rd Gen CR-V and they are pretty white and bright over the standard. Not much different color when in DRL mode but of course they are running on a lower output. I really like the Sylvania Silverstar line but wish I could use LED's without compromising the DRL option which is why I chose halogen, so far i'm happy.

Cons: I am on my 3rd set of silverstar ultras and they usually last no more than 1 year based on a daily driven vehicle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not used a LED or HID headlight. I am a car owner since 2009 and still using the Halogen headlight bulbs. I tried different brand of the lights but I like SYLVANIA the most. Currently, I am using Sylvania H7 Silverstar Ultra and I am very happy with it. If you are not happy with your current one, you can try it without hesitation. But at first, you need to know the detail of the headlight whether it will fulfill your need or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts