Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not one day in and there's a little paint nicked off of my rear bumper. It was from someone who parked right on my rear bumper. The rear bumper is light grey-ish and looking to touch it up. All the touch up paints I see online are for the main body of the car, but nothing really that I see for the different colored bumper.

Any solutions out there? Should I just use a grey Sharpie?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind, I used a grey Sharpie and it blends in ok. Not seamless if you bend over and look up close but, from standing distance, can't see it.

It'll bother me but still in the honeymoon phase lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
You know I just have to say it really pisses me off too when people are so inconsiderate of other peoples vehicles in parking lots but there's not much you can do unless you see someone do damage.
I have a friend that when he had his old iroc z when he would park in a parking lot he would take down the licence plates of the cars on each side of his lol.
I usually just park as far down the lot as you can to avoid damage, so what if you got to walk a little bit more to get into the store, provide you have no impairments and can of course.
Anyway thats my rant.
Sorry to hear your new rig was damaged already.

Cheers
ZAZE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts