Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added Toyo Celsius tires

Well, with 788 miles on my 2018 CR-V Touring, I replaced the Hankook Kinergy tires with new Toyo Celsius tires. After talking with several owners and reading winter driving reviews on this site, I decided NOT to chance the originals in North Dakota winters to come. Drove 420 miles on them Saturday at 80 degrees and found them equally comfortable and a bit softer riding. Although I believe I detected a slight howl/roar more than before. I will add more as winter arrives.
I'm hoping for some experiences from anyone else already using them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gee, I'm surprised not one comment from someone who has experience with Celsius tires on their CR-V for a winter (or summer) yet!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Purchased 2 tires ??? .......not a good idea to mismatch tires :=(

How do you plan to rotate mismatched tires ???

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Purchased 2 tires ??? .......not a good idea to mismatch tires :=(

How do you plan to rotate mismatched tires ???
I dont see anywhere he said he only replaced 2 tires. Thinking someone wasnt awake yet ;p

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,057 Posts
Silly rabbits.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No real snow driving here in North Dakota yet to report on.
:beb:You down south are having all the fun in snow storms!!:banana::banana:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can't help with the Toyo tires, hope they work out! I just put a set of Vredestein Quatracs on my Vibe, they were very highly rated all season tires on Tirerack. They are a German tire, apparently the 1st to do all season. I've done dry highway miles, wet and some snow. They deserve the excellent rating. Tirerack doesn't have them in the size I need for my crv but other suppliers do. When I replace the tires on my v, I'll buy these. Please excuse the off topic post, wanted to mention these tires.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I can't help with the Toyo tires, hope they work out! I just put a set of Vredestein Quatracs on my Vibe, they were very highly rated all season tires on Tirerack. They are a German tire, apparently the 1st to do all season. I've done dry highway miles, wet and some snow. They deserve the excellent rating. Tirerack doesn't have them in the size I need for my crv but other suppliers do. When I replace the tires on my v, I'll buy these. Please excuse the off topic post, wanted to mention these tires.
Continental Tire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts