Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
FYI, I traded in my Urban Titanium CRV with leather and navi for a Toyota Tundra. Just missed having a truck. I got $26000 for my CRV which was a $2000 hit in less than three months. The CRV does have good resale value compared to say a Chevy or a Buick. The dealer said I would have probably lost 20% if it had been one of those brands.

Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know exactly why my post got edited but it does seem ridiculous that I have to start 25 meaningless threads to sell something. I could understand 25 posts but 25 threads--that is crazy. Few on this forum who have been here for any length of time even have 25 threads.

Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That is funny. :) My Tundra with the 5.7 is getting 17.1 mpg on average and my CRV got 26 mpg on average. I will admit it is more expensive to drive. Let's see: at 10,000 miles per year and gas at $3.50 the CRV would have cost me $1346/yr. The Tundra will cost me $2058/yr. A considerable sum but I consider the trade-off acceptable.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
I know exactly why my post got edited but it does seem ridiculous that I have to start 25 meaningless threads to sell something. I could understand 25 posts but 25 threads--that is crazy. Few on this forum who have been here for any length of time even have 25 threads.

Thanks, Brad

You don't have to start 25 threads. The requirement for the trading post is 21 post minimum.

If you wish to sell something it goes in the trading post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts