Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just had a UHaul hitch installed on my 2018 CRV-EXL, and will be picking up a 4x8 trailer for my move from AZ back to Texas. I have never pulled a trailer before, so I'm at least happy to start with the smallest of them. The bulk of my belongings were moved back home in January by my brother in law. I decided to give away all of my large heavy furniture, but it's been unbelievably hard to do. I was stunned. So many people had sent me messages about friends houses that burned almost to the ground who really needed everything, or that they had nothing and really needed anything..etc. Until I told them the teak entertainment center and teak desk were 15 years old. Then suddenly, nobody was in urgent need of furniture. Go figure. Oh well....life goes on. To Tarin (cool name BTW) I wish you the best of luck with your move, and really good luck getting things loaded through that 3 foot high door! Thank goodness my neighbors next door have two young and wirey sons who will be loading the heaviest of my totes to the front (?) of the trailer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts