Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got new cr-v and went through first tank. 26 mpg...all highway. I hope it gets better. Anyway, how go i reset the avg mpg? Where do i reset miles driven for each tank...i cant find it. I see button that toggles trip a and trip b and held it down but northing resets. What am i missing? I have to think there is a setting for showing current tabk mikes right?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Just got new cr-v and went through first tank. 26 mpg...all highway. I hope it gets better. Anyway, how go i reset the avg mpg? Where do i reset miles driven for each tank...i cant find it. I see button that toggles trip a and trip b and held it down but northing resets. What am i missing? I have to think there is a setting for showing current tabk mikes right?
1) Mileage should improve. I got the same as you on the first tank. Now five months later I see 32-37 MPG on trips, 26-28 here in town. (My town, not yours or New York City sitting at red lights all day).

2) read your manual on how the information screen works. It tracks a lot of stuff for you, automatically. Read your manual!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Select the trip you want to reset. If you want to see in the instrument panel then reset Trip A.
Steps to reset:
1. Make sure Trip A is visible in the cluster.
2. Press and Hold down the knob until it resets.
This is what i did with my '17 exl awd.

Edit: my cousins 2015, resets automatically on every fill up. So there must be setting for this to automatically take place.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
that knob to the right resets . simply press I think can't miss it. it also dim your instrument only at lights on or night not daytime Lol if I am right or wrong

·
Registered
64 Posts
I seem to remember a choice in the Infotainment settings that automatically resets the MPG tracker at every fill-up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts