Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I've had my new-to-me 2011 CRV SE for about a month now. I found this website on my quest to a used CRV and have been looking at this website since I found it. So I figured I might as well join since I'm on here almost everyday. I previously had a souped up Honda Civic. I new I wanted an SUV and this past NY winter made up my kind for me in greeting my CRV. My cousin has a CRV and I knew when I was getting another car a CRV would be my next choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Nice looking V. I'm in NJ and yeah this past winter was not fun but having AWD made it much better.

Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome! Nice V! I've had mine a month and love it!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Good choice sticking' with the Honda family! Now you gotta get the rear spoiler to make it stand out!

Also yes the AWD is pretty darn good, but ad winter tires and your laughing!

I love pulling away at a green light looking back in my rear view mirror as people are still trying to get going, spinning & swerving wondering how I am going in a straight line without a hitch!

You are officially no longer a Troll!!!!! ha-ha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Rickman, I was thinking about it but the prices I've seen for it are crazy. I want to add fog lights - would that affect my warranty on my car? There are a few more things I want to add on my new child.

No more troll status for me...........Hehehehehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts