Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! I've been having this problem for a while now. I replaced the spark plugs with platinum ones, I replaced the coils with after-market ones. Fuel pressure is fine, compression is good and the injectors work fine....the engine does not seem to have a misfire, no air leaks. What is causing this problem? The CEL is on most of the time. When I erase the codes they come back within 3 days or so. Please advise what is the next step to take, I love my CRV and I don't plan to get rid of it anytime soon. Thank you in advance for any advice.

CRAZYHONDA

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hello there! I've been having this problem for a while now. I replaced the spark plugs with platinum ones, I replaced the coils with after-market ones. Fuel pressure is fine, compression is good and the injectors work fine....the engine does not seem to have a misfire, no air leaks. What is causing this problem? The CEL is on most of the time. When I erase the codes they come back within 3 days or so. Please advise what is the next step to take, I love my CRV and I don't plan to get rid of it anytime soon. Thank you in advance for any advice.

CRAZYHONDA
Have you adjusted your valves (this is the most common cause of misfires)? How many miles on your 2004?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts