Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 CRV touring with a touchscreen. Pairing my phone was no problem. Pairing my husbands phone was no problem but the issue was once we paired his as the 2nd phone we couldn't figure out how to get back to my phone. His became the default. We had to delete his. There must be a solution.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have a 2016 CRV touring with a touchscreen. Pairing my phone was no problem. Pairing my husbands phone was no problem but the issue was once we paired his as the 2nd phone we couldn't figure out how to get back to my phone. His became the default. We had to delete his. There must be a solution.
I think with the Honda's the default phone goes by the username in alphabetical order, it does with our 2013 CRV with the IMID (no touchscreen).
My wifes phone username starts with "D" and mine is "P", her phone is automatically the default phone if we have both of them turned on.

·
Registered
280 Posts
simple solution is to have your husbands bluetooth turned off when he gets to the car. The other way is to go into the menu to select which phone to pair with manually.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It would have been nice if there was an easily accessible menu or button to toggle between saved Bluetooth profiles. But there isn’t. So the solution isn’t elegant but you’ll just have to switch off Bluetooth on the phone of whoever you don’t want connected to the car if you’re both in the car at the same time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I guess that makes sense. Too bad you can't toggle between them. That would make even more sense

1 - 6 of 6 Posts