Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 AWD LX. Two days ago, I tried to open my trunk with the key fob. The trunk door wouldn’t open. I realized the drivers side rear door wouldn’t unlock with the door either but the three other doors did. If I opened the rear drivers side door manually from the inside, then both that door and the trunk door opened. What could be causing this ?

·
2,198 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You may be having an issue with the door lock actuator on that door. I will say this - On my '07 I have to click unlock on my fob twice to unlock the rear hatch. I highly recommend, if you can, to find yourself a Honda Factory Service manual. Mine has extensive troubleshooting procedures for this. I got mine in pdf form, on a CD, off eBay. Over 3,200 pages. Has paid for itself easily. Try here?:

Honda CRV 2012 2013 2014 Factory Service Repair Workshop Manual | eBay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! You may be having an issue with the door lock actuator on that door. I will say this - On my '07 I have to click unlock on my fob twice to unlock the rear hatch. I highly recommend, if you can, to find yourself a Honda Factory Service manual. Mine has extensive troubleshooting procedures for this. I got mine in pdf form, on a CD, off eBay. Over 3,200 pages. Has paid for itself easily. Try here?:

Honda CRV 2012 2013 2014 Factory Service Repair Workshop Manual | eBay
Thanks for your response, I already click I twice to open the tear hatch,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts