Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Submissions are now being taken for JUNE CR-V OF THE MONTH
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to be back in the CR-V Family!
We have had a 2005 and 2013 CR-V previously and have returned o the brand we love.

I am in the process of changing my lights to LEDs (actually decided to use a bright white Halogen for High Beams since use is limited).
The low beams were pretty easy and I just did the driver's side for the fog lights. When I tried to get to the passenger side I encountered
the windshield washer tank that is mounted directly in front of the fog light assembly. I heard you have to go underneath but not much room.
Does the plastic covering pop off?
Can any members help me out? :confused2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you slide your head directly under with a flashlight you can clearly see the fog light bulb port. It was straight forward for me. Once I saw the washer fluid reservoir I just moved myself closer to the ground and stuck a light in there and I could clearly see the port.

Just try it.
I did pop the 2 plastic tabs on the bottom cover as well as removed one philips screw on the fender liner and a little further up was one more plastic tab then just popped the fender liner towards the wheel.
If you turn your wheel in the opposite direction it'll give you plenty of space to fit your arm or head to view from where the wheel usually sits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.