Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I own a 2001 SE that I’ve been trying to essentially ‘option out’ if you will. I’ve been trying to source a painted tire cover, but I’m not sure what other options and oem accessories these came with from the factory. Were leather seats ever offered for the rd1? Are the running boards that I see online a lot an OEM accessory? Also, where can I buy/find an OEM jack? Seems like the original one got taken out some time ago. My SE is in pretty solid condition and I feel like I have most of the original equipment and stuff, but I’m just wondering what all I need to complete it.

· Registered
2000 CR-V SE
10 Posts
what color is your CRV? I have a cover I am willing to sell, but it is a white SE style. if you want, there is one on ebay for lots of money (SE Style). People are selling jacks on ebay for 40$ (Jack). The running boards are extremely rare, so good luck on that front. You can also pick up a (Roof Rack), but usualy the CRV has enough cargo space on its own. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Also, please fill out (This form), so people can see what kind of car you have.

· Registered
2001 CR-V EX 4WD Auto
53 Posts
Leather seats were an option, yes. You can occasionally find them at scrapyards but they go fast. It also seems like there are two styles of headrests for the leather seats, because mine are different than the others I've seen online.
If you spend some time on ebay looking for "RD1 JDM CR-V" parts, you should find all of the rarer options and accessories.

· Registered
1,247 Posts
There are two styles of leather seats. I actually like the fabric from the (I think SE edition) which has diagonal lines. My brother’s dog ate the seats so I replaced them with leather, which are always cracked at this age. I got a spare passenger seat because it’s not cracked but haven’t put it in yet. I think one style says special edition on it or something like that.

I couldn’t find a colour matched spare tire cover so I just painted one. Turned out quite well but it depends on how close you really want to be to OEM and if you want that decal.

They have bins and binds of jacks at the pick n pull, asking with tons of OEM rims too, but they only put so many out.

· Registered
2000 CR-V SE
10 Posts
There are two styles of leather seats. I actually like the fabric from the (I think SE edition) which has diagonal lines. My brother’s dog ate the seats so I replaced them with leather, which are always cracked at this age.
I have leather seats in my 2000 SE, and they arent even cracked a little. Most that have 200k plus, or were stored outside do though.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Seat belt
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Seat belt
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

· Registered
2001 CR-V EX 4WD Auto
53 Posts
There are two styles of leather seats. I actually like the fabric from the (I think SE edition) which has diagonal lines. My brother’s dog ate the seats so I replaced them with leather, which are always cracked at this age. I got a spare passenger seat because it’s not cracked but haven’t put it in yet. I think one style says special edition on it or something like that.

I couldn’t find a colour matched spare tire cover so I just painted one. Turned out quite well but it depends on how close you really want to be to OEM and if you want that decal.

They have bins and binds of jacks at the pick n pull, asking with tons of OEM rims too, but they only put so many out.
I must have lucked out, my leather seats are just barely starting to crack at 257k miles. Leather conditioner pays off I guess.

I like the feel of the fabric seats better, but I like how the leather looks better. I've been scouring the scrapyards for a leather armrest so I can add one on my passenger seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts