Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a clean version of the TSB:
http://assets.carcomplaints.com/news/docs/honda-tsb-15-046.pdf

Also, I'm interested in exactly how widespread and severe this issue is in this community and how effective were the fixes. Please complete the survey here. It's just 4 questions. You'll see the results when you're done.

CLOSED

Here's the results page. Check back later on when more people had the opportunity to complete the survey: CLOSED

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
JasonC ......... Well done.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
783 Posts
This is a poorly designed survey that won't tell much (unless you're really a class-action lawyer). To get a real sense of the problem and solution segregate the three modes: For example, I suspect you'll find the solution for mode 2 works much better than the solution for mode 1. The survey is binary - either everything works or everything doesn't.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a poorly designed survey that won't tell much (unless you're really a class-action lawyer). To get a real sense of the problem and solution segregate the three modes: For example, I suspect you'll find the solution for mode 2 works much better than the solution for mode 1. The survey is binary - either everything works or everything doesn't.
Apologies for my poorly designed survey. My surveys going forward will be peer-reviewed.

Look, sarcasm aside, I’m aware that this vibration issue can’t be fully quantified by 4 multiple-choice questions. I purposefully simplified it for one reason: People are more likely to take 1 min to answer 4 questions than to take 3 min to answer 12.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks. I am new to the club an do not have the etiquette down yet. I have the PDF of the TSB with the 3 modes. I have very minor Mode 1 vibration at idle, but Modes 2 and 3 are annoying for sure. I would like to find someone who had the repair done to see if it was effective.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts