Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
2020 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the Canadian version had a 'Turbo' decal on the rear glass. I Googled but didn't find anything. On Ebay I found these for Civics and took a chance. They were cheap so I figured WTH. The 'Turbo' one looks near identical to the Canadian CR-V. I installed mine a little bit higher up by aligning it to the lowest rear defroster line. The decal comes in a holder type thing that made it easy to align with a straight edge like the rear defroster line.

Ebay link to 'Turbo' one: FOR GENUINE HONDA CDM TURBO WINDOW DECAL STICKER CIVIC TYPE R FK8 2016-2018 | eBay. The seller for both is roofr-61.

Super Moderator
And, wait for it......

a racing stripe.

All jesting aside, some people just like adornments. Who are we to judge?

Registered
2020 CR-V Touring 2WD
@AustinCR-V, thanks for sharing the info and pictures of the Turbo sticker. Looks good.

Registered
I'm not sure I really understand the need for a turbo sticker nowadays since almost all cars have a turbo.
Most of these modern cars have low pressure turbos which are nothing to write home about. Just a requirement to meet emission restrictions - drop the displacement, add forced induction.

Registered
2020 CR-V Touring Hybrid
How about a sticker that says 鈥淧ass Me鈥.......these are CRVs folks!

Super Moderator
ABS

This was a big one when they first hit the market. Manufacturers were afraid that the ABS equipped cars would stop too fast and the following cars would rear end them!

Reactions: Lochinvar
1 - 20 of 25 Posts