Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tyres on my 2006 crv are coming up for replacement, last time I did this I put some new Bridgestone dueller tyres on ( same as standard) and they don't seem to have lasted that well. I don't drive the car that hard so was wondering whether it makes sense to pay the but extra and go for michelins?

Do they last a lot longer or should I save my money and go fir a budget tyre?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Do you get snow there in your place? If so, I would not use economy or budget tyres. Try the Bridgestone Eucopia I heard that they are good. If you can compare tires base on the threadwear rating.I hope this helps. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No we don't get much snow, but I have decided to go with the slightly more expensive michelins are supposed to be much better overall. Last longer, better economy and better mpg.

Really surprised by the lack of replies on this forum, I am a member on another car forum for my other car and I get lots of help, comments when I ask questions on there! Obviously German car owners are more helpful!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hi Davedex. Michelin is one of the bestwhen it comes to tyeres. You've made the best decision. They are more expensive but they're one of the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts