Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a little FYI, U-haul is discontinuing the class II hitch for the gen 1 V's. i got one a few weeks ago, seems sturdy enough to tow what this car can handle. their part number is 247300, and they sell for $119.00. can post a pic of mine later if anybody's interested.

·
Registered
716 Posts
just a little FYI, U-haul is discontinuing the class II hitch for the gen 1 V's. i got one a few weeks ago, seems sturdy enough to tow what this car can handle. their part number is 247300, and they sell for $119.00. can post a pic of mine later if anybody's interested.
I just had U-Haul install a Class2 hitch on my 2002 CR-V. I'm not sure that U-Haul is discontinuing the hitches, since they just rebrand what some manufacturer sells for more money under a different name.

Don

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can you post pics, I wanna see how it looks like...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts