Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came to these forums last week and saw that someone posted that U-Haul is selling Valley hitches, when I ordered the hitch it looked nothing like it. It came with the u-bolt just like the Hidden Hitch. When I called U-Haul they said that they recently switched it to a Draw-Tite/Hidden Hitch because Valley is having financial problems. I have a 2010 CRV. The sticker on the hitch still said 78221, but installation instructions also mentioned 75547 and 87440

I got a great deal on it too on a website, looks like a uhaul dealer reselling, much less than what U-Haul sells it for, I got it for roughly $140 with shipping included, and they also offered a towready quick connect for $26 free shipping too. I didn't get the ballmount since I had one already laying around. I recommend getting this online instead of local or directly through U-Haul.

Installation was very easy, no drilling or anything. It took maybe 20 minutes. I do recommend to install the u-bolt first before bolting the rest of the hitch to the frame.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts