Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what sort of prices people have paid at main dealers for first/second service for a CTDI?
cheers

·
Registered
173 Posts
The second and third service on my CTDI Accord were both over £300, so I wait with interest the first on my CR-V.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
What does the manual say is required for that 1st service? I am curious...

:)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have noticed in the past that prices for maintenance in Europe are outrageous . Even oil change can set you back quite a bit. An I thought that $100/hr dealers are charging around here is robbery :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, everybody - new kid on the block here!

Re your query - I bought mine during Honda's 5-2-1 promotion, so despite having had 2 services already, I have yet to pay for them. Number three is due in about another 6K miles (3 months, give or take) so I'll check out the prices then.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I decided to but the 5-year servicing plan for £850 to save a little money.

Comparing the dealer I bought the CR-V from and one of my local dealers there is a significant difference in labour charges.

This results in a variation of £200 price difference between the two over the actual cost of the five years services if I paid individually for them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yesterday I called the dealership I purchased the car from (Blackpool Honda) and was quoted £160 all in for the first service.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to update - paid £139 all in. My tracking was out a little too, but due to the CRV pulling to the left isse they did a 4 wheel alignment and sorted it under warrenty - even though I didnt have the "issue"

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to update - paid £139 all in. My tracking was out a little too, but due to the CRV pulling to the left isse they did a 4 wheel alignment and sorted it under warrenty - even though I didnt have the "issue"
I also got a courtesy car for 24 hours and 2 wash and valets for this!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts