Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thought I would showcase my newly arrived 2019 CR-V EX 1.5 Turbo/CVT. A really brilliant car to drive and put together extremely well.

(FYI, UK Honda CR-V's are imported from Japan).

This is the top-of-the-line EX spec, with Aero Pack on it. This includes Aero front/rear sports bumpers along with tail gate spoiler and running boards.

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
668 Posts
Nice our us spec aero package is different. Wish they sold those wheels here also. Is your knee pad leather? I know they are cushioned in Australia but in the us its hard plastic!

·
Banned
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice our us spec aero package is different. Wish they sold those wheels here also. Is your knee pad leather? I know they are cushioned in Australia but in the us its hard plastic!
Yes the kneepads on the centre console stack are indeed leather, same as they were in the 4th Gen CR-V.

Wheels - they are the standard 19" alloys for the EX grade. The optional extra/upgrade wheels, also 19", dont look very appealing.

In case anyone was wondering, in the UK, the CR-V specs line up as follows: S, SE, SR and top grade EX.

Below is a side profile shot, showing the alloy wheels more clearly.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Hehe.... the steering wheel... clearly on the wrong side of the car (from a North America perspective). :p

Which reminds me.. many years ago.. I was in London and riding a taxi and was chating with the driver... and when the topic of sides of the road to drive on came up ... without skipping a beat.. the taxi driver explained that the yanks that drive on "the right side of the road" .. whereas in the UK drivers actually drive on "the correct side of the road". :ROFLMAO:

One question... what is shown is a 2019 UK model. Will there be a change in the front bumper on the 2020 in the UK... as is being done in the US on the 2020s?

·
Banned
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One question... what is shown is a 2019 UK model. Will there be a change in the front bumper on the 2020 in the UK... as is being done in the US on the 2020s?
Sadly, Honda in the UK run almost 2 years behind the USA for new models, so the 2020 model you guys have with the revised front bumper and rear trapezoidal exhausts will not feature here until at least 2022.

The 5th Gen CR-V went on sale here in the very last fall of 2018, so really only been on sale one calendar year, so arguably way too early to sell a facelifted model.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi all,

Just thought I would showcase my newly arrived 2019 CR-V EX 1.5 Turbo/CVT. A really brilliant car to drive and put together extremely well.

(FYI, UK Honda CR-V's are imported from Japan).

This is the top-of-the-line EX spec, with Aero Pack on it. This includes Aero front/rear sports bumpers along with tail gate spoiler and running boards.

View attachment 136477

View attachment 136478

View attachment 136479
Great pictures can't wait till I get mine anybody know if the wood trim is fitted at the factory or at the port of entry?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts