Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CRV Gen3 EX 2.2 cdti
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

In our family we have the following:- *8th Gen 2.2 iDtec Accord Tourer EX, FRV 2.2 cdti EX and a 2.2 cdti CRV Mk3.

While the Accord and FRV have engine under trays the CRV seems not to. Looking on Lings website. Please see the attached Lings diagram. The part fitted is item 9 in the diagram, but part 10 seems to be the full under tray. Part 9 is not listed in the parts list yet 10 is at £155.

Do you have a full undertray or not?

CRV undertray.png

·
Registered
430 Posts
Check with Honda but I think you can only purchase item 10 as the complete item and is part of item 9 with the bottom panels - Have you tried the breaker yards.

·
The. Mod. Erator.
6,268 Posts
Or check eBay....

·
Registered
CRV Gen3 EX 2.2 cdti
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@TheDarkKnight Found one on eBay a little earlier. Just seems strange that its not fitted from new!
Check with Honda but I think you can only purchase item 10 as the complete item and is part of item 9 with the bottom panels - Have you tried the breaker yards.
Item 10 is the full under tray same mounting as item 9, while item 9 is just covers the sides and a bit in front of the engine.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hello Smokingman,
Perhaps I did not explain it very well in my previous post - Re your "Item 10 is the full under tray same mounting as item 9, while item 9 is just covers the sides and a bit in front of the engine." Let me explain - You need to understand that Honda had to comply with EEC directive regarding under engine trays etc. What you are talking about item 9 was made obsolete in Europe in favour of the complete under tray with side tabs - Thus you may be able to purchase an old stock item from Honda but if you really want just the front / side bit I think you would be better off checking the breaker yards or ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts