Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i’m new to the forum and I’m looking for reccomendations of replacement bulbs for my 2016 CRV, preferably LED.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with swapping to LED and can reccomend bulbs that are readily available in the UK.

I’ve seen plenty H11’s available on EBay/Amazon but concerned about the quality and wether they’re truly ‘error free’

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ??. Seen these in a similar thread, was just wondering if anyone had tried any other types that are readily available in the uk

·
Registered
2016 CRV EX-L AWD
433 Posts
I'm not sure about UK crv's, but our Canadian version does not monitor the fog light bulbs. There is no warning about light bulbs burn out. So there is no need for decoder. Infact I dont think there is any warning what so ever for any of the bulbs...headlights/fogs/brake lights/signals/dome...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your help. Trying to figure out if my model is canbus free but can’t find any info anywhere ?

·
Registered
2016 CRV EX-L AWD
433 Posts
Easiest way is to unplug one of your headlight socket and see if you get any warnings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts