Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Moved to Gen 2 section - no vehicle posts allowed in this section, as stated on the main page. Also, you don't have to make duplicate posts. You got it right with the Gen 2 section post. It might help to specify what parts you are looking for, if specific.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply, 1st forum I have ever joined so not up to speed regarding etiquette! Do not know what section I am in or that there was sections, looking for the UK section I suppose looking for a power steering metal pipe and the rubber hose for my 2003 crv.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
The Gen 2 section is right where you want to be for those things (unless you have a diesel model), so you're good. That UK section at the bottom is for meets and gatherings only. FYI most vehicle and issues posts go in either the Generations sections or the Specific Topics sections. We just finished a major overhaul here and are currently focusing on getting folks to post in the best spots for their needs, as before we had a lot of misplaced stuff, which made if hard for people to find what they needed to learn about. There should be some folks along here directly to help you out with sourcing those items. We have a large contingent of UK'ers here, who are generally quite helpful.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,199 Posts
The metal pipe in front of the radiators is for cooling the PAS fluid (Power Assisted Steering).

Unless you routinely participate in autocross/slalom events, you could probably just remove/disconnect the metal pipe and loop the hose to bypass the pipe. (In my younger days, I've done that on a couple cars, with no ill effects.) :p 😁

1 - 5 of 5 Posts