Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot post in the Trading Post forum, even though I appear to have met all the requirements. Can this be corrected, or please let me know what requirement I have not met? Also, please change my userid from CT-CRV to CRVKen. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
I can not post .
Help me if you can, Davidboats
The requirements for Trading Post access are posted at the top of the Trading Post forum.

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/39-trading-post/1021-trading-post-rules-updated-01-30-11-please-read.html

*Note 2: If you want to post something For Sale in the Trading Post Forum you have to have a minimum of 20+ posts before doing so. Post count doesn't matter when replying to a post, it is only for starting a new thread. We had to add this because of spammers and other reasons. Once you hit your 20+ posts it will take up to an hour before the system will give you permission to then post in this forum.

* Note 9: You MUST be a member on the site for 30+ Days AND have 20+ posts on the site before being able to post something in this forum.

* Note 6: If you post something in another forum because you don't have the required 20+ post minimum then your post will be deleted and you will NOT be told why. There are too many people joining this forum just to sell something and we are too busy with other things with the site to help you circumvent the rules. We will not be answering any emails or PMs about why you can't post in this forum, the rules are very clear.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please change my CT-CRV id to G3Ken.
I initially requested that my id be changed from CT-CRV to G3Ken on 9/15/15. I was just wondering if the id change probationary period was up yet, and my id might be changed soon?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Requested 6 months ago that my ID be changed from CT-CRV to G3Ken. Was wondering if the probationary/waiting period was up yet?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts