Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to get a new vehicle in the next couple years don't know if I should stick with the CR-V or go to the HR-V ( I like the look) . Anyone know much as far as comparisons/differences or if the new CR-V has anything going for it.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Lots will happen in two years. A new CRV will arrive and the HRV will probably have a facelift/update by then.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I think the HR-V was added to be about the size and power of the original CRV since, like most vehicles, the CRV has grown larger and heavier. I understand it is also like the original in that it is considered underpowered by today's standards. It's the difference between a Fit powertrain and an Accord powertrain.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Your personal needs may change by then so it's tough to project. There have been several posters who werwe unhappy with the lack of power in the HR-V - one even went so far as to trade his on a CR-V ! Craig

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I’ll be getting a HR-V in a few years. I just don’t need a CRV sized SUV anymore. Sticking with Honda reliability!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
The HRV is good for around town. It's smaller and lighter with better mileage. If you do highway driving then stick with the CRV. The CRV rides higher and has more cabin room. CRV also has more power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts