Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2005 CR-V 5 years ago at 170,000 miles. The final mile into the dealership was around 216,778. Loved every bit of it.

Bought it very cheap (about $3500) as I needed a quick ride to and from school. I wouldn't have been able to sell it to a private party as it needed a LOT of work towards the end (AC had given up, my sister drove it into another vehicle, noises from every part of the vehicle etc.) but still got $1500 for the trade-in so I was happy.

The 2019 EX is amazing, and I'm happy to stay loyal to the CR-V family.

Looking forward to this forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes selling a used car to a dealer is the more convenient way. They don't ask too many questions. :)
I shook hands on Sunday evening, made the purchase on Monday morning and they didn't get a chance to actually see the trade-in vehicle (I drove to the dealership in a different vehicle). So yeah, I'm happy I got $1500 for it!

·
Registered
93 Posts
We have a 2019 that we purchased new in 2018 which now has about 22k miles on it which has been flawless. Its the wifes car and her parents liked it so much they actually bought one, had her Uncle come down for Christmas and it turns out they had just bought one also. Her parents were die hard Toyota fans, but the Rav4 just did not excite them.

So far everyone is really pleased with the purchase

1 - 6 of 6 Posts