Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had this CR-V for a while now, and just got around to dressing it up a bit. I couldn't find any examples of a 3rd gen Urban Titanium CR-V with the OEM spoiler, door visors, and moonroof visor, so I figured I'd let others check it out.

It's an 09 4WD without nav.

Next step might be some tinting and a Mugen exhaust.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow those visors look really nice. I had a quick question, do those visors last for a long time or do they go bad and fall off in about 2 or so years. I really want the Honda oem visors but don't know if the tape they use to stick it on would last for a long time (5-6 yrs if possible). :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
If its the same tape the use on the emblems, its not coming off
Glad to hear that, my last car had a visor and I really miss that when its summer or when its raining (idk if its just me, but sometimes I like the fresh smell of rain). I don't want to get the weathertech ones even though those are great, I had it for my Scion TC and I don't like the way the windows were having a hard time closing. Gonna stick with the Honda visors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow those visors look really nice. I had a quick question, do those visors last for a long time or do they go bad and fall off in about 2 or so years. I really want the Honda oem visors but don't know if the tape they use to stick it on would last for a long time (5-6 yrs if possible). :)
They seem to use a combination of clips and tape. I seriously doubt they'd be coming off any time soon. An unforeseen benefit is that they reduce some glare, which surprised me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had this CR-V for a while now, and just got around to dressing it up a bit. I couldn't find any examples of a 3rd gen Urban Titanium CR-V with the OEM spoiler, door visors, and moonroof visor, so I figured I'd let others check it out.

It's an 09 4WD without nav.

Next step might be some tinting and a Mugen exhaust.
very nice ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am thinking about the front visors only....not sure I like the look of the rears.
I have the spoiler and love the look. I am not a huge user of the sun roof so I think I will skip that piece. Am more interested in a mirror with homelink,compass and auto dimming right now....nice looking CRV !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts