Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I bought a second hand CR-V recently and there were no user manuals. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could download PDF versions for the UK/Europe.

So far all I can find are US/Canada versions and although probably not too disimilar, it would be good to get a UK equivalent.

Cheers

Stephen

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,171 Posts
This seems to come up a lot.

Please visit Honda.com and navigate to an Owners page. See if you can find a link and post it here...and I'll make it a STICKY.

When I do this (remember I'm in the USA, and my ISP is in this country) I click on the MENU icon in the upper LH corner. Then I expand SERVICES in the menu on the left-hand side of the home page. Then click on Honda Owners.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi,

I bought a second hand CR-V recently and there were no user manuals. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could download PDF versions for the UK/Europe.

So far all I can find are US/Canada versions and although probably not too disimilar, it would be good to get a UK equivalent.

Cheers

Stephen
That's for the facelifted one, it's exactly the same... (apart from some added features like auto door locks... etc.)

http://www.hondatrading.ro/manuale/honda-crv-2010.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts