Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is my first visit to the forum and my first Honda! Well it's actually my wife's. Anyway, she wants to play her MP3 player in the car, but in a 2015 with the high-power stereo, all we have are USB ports. Any suggestions on where to get an adapter that will go from USB to the headphone jack of a Sony Walkman?

·
Registered
511 Posts
You cannot go from output (headset jack) to USB - just get a flash drive and copy the files to it. Much cheaper and it works. You want audio in, they have not put that there for years. You can get a bluetooth transmitter to go in the Walkman and play thru the bluetooth, but it will not be as good ad the flash drive.

·
Registered
704 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best Buy had a cable online specifically for what I want to do. Just not sure if it will work in this car. The dealer says it will. I'll get it next week an post the results. Only $13

·
Registered
704 Posts
Best Buy had a cable online specifically for what I want to do. Just not sure if it will work in this car. The dealer says it will. I'll get it next week an post the results. Only $13
Can you provide a link?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well after trying every possible menu, I can't get the cable to work although it was advertsized as being able to play music through USB. I guess i'll try the bluetooth adapter that was mentioned earlier. Personally I use my i-phone but my wife is stuck in the stone age !

·
Registered
704 Posts
Well after trying every possible menu, I can't get the cable to work although it was advertsized as being able to play music through USB. I guess i'll try the bluetooth adapter that was mentioned earlier. Personally I use my i-phone but my wife is stuck in the stone age !
OK. How about the product brand, and model then? Or a non-working text link - like this -> "http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/20-mobile-electronics/89881-using-mp3.html#post573698"

·
Registered
704 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts