Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about getting a Vanity Plate for my V. Any suggestions?

What's the coolest/strangest plate you've ever seen on the road?

I'll start:

My wife has a 1997 BMW 740i and her plate reads:

DZYBLND

And yes...she is, BLONDE that is!!!

ha ha...:D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Honda's slogan used to be "Honda, It will reverse your thinking" or simply "Reverse your thinking". Because I liked that slogan alot I had a RSX Type S that the plate said:

R3VERSE

edit:
Found a pic with the license plate frame I had

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
Yep...mine is ILLEGAL, and it used to be SUSPECT :D

A cop just mentioned it the otherday actually. Apparently I'm a local laugh for the cops in my area:)

There are multiple threads on multiple forums I'm on for funny plates. You would not imagine what people try to get away with! Sometimes they get removed after they are issued, if someone complains or realizes what they did!

I always liked CIXLSID (dislexic)
and 1I1I1I1

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
When I bought my V, I got it from a Doctor who also was a sports med doctor for a college football team, and for three months after I owned it, the plates said: MD 4 SPTS

It was M.D. for Sports, but it just seemed like it said "Mad for sports"

·
Registered
404 Posts
My wife's cousin used to have a 300zx. His chinese name is phonetically pronounced "DO ON". That's what his plate said.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I've been thinking about getting some too. My user name on here and my e-mail is tkcr. TK is my intials and CR is my partners intials. So I was thinking:

TKCR V I would like to put a hyphen in there, but that's not allowed.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I've been thinking about getting some too. My user name on here and my e-mail is tkcr. TK is my intials and CR is my partners intials. So I was thinking:

TKCR V I would like to put a hyphen in there, but that's not allowed.
You could perhaps put some obscure symbol in there or a hyphon or another R. When I lived in California, they let you get heart shapes, hand prints, circles, and a few other things.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You could perhaps put some obscure symbol in there or a hyphon or another R. When I lived in California, they let you get heart shapes, hand prints, circles, and a few other things.

In Ohio, only numbers and letters are allowed. Bummer:(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your Element

Here is the plate i originally had on my Integra. My wife drives the Element now and i may actually get her regular plates for x-mas.
Question: Where your fog lights are supposed to be, are those reflectors?

If so, are they required in Canada or is it something you did, kinda like it if not using the space as for the fogs. Wonder what other options there are?

-J

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Question: Where your fog lights are supposed to be, are those reflectors?

If so, are they required in Canada or is it something you did, kinda like it if not using the space as for the fogs. Wonder what other options there are?

-J
Those are reflectors i picked up at autozone. Back a few years ago some of the members at the EOC started putting mirrors or even white reflectors in the spot where the fog lights go. I thought the holes looked kinda naked without lights so i went with the amber reflectors. I noh have proper foglights in their place.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts