Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2015 CRV for 1 year due now, in the last year I have brought my car to the dealership 4 times because of the vibration issue at idle. The dealership did the Mode 1 fix from bulletin 15-046 and my car is still vibrating. The dealership stated that they did fix for bulletin 1 already so they cannot do the Mode 1 fix a second time. I then called Honda directly and opened a case with them and I have left 5 messages with no return call for my case manager, I then called Honda customer service and they told me my case was closed, I asked why is my case closed because I never spoke to anyone, so they re-opened my case and I have since left 4 new phone messages for my new case manager and have yet to hear back from anyone. When I speak to the customer service reps at Honda on the phone they are nice but are unable to assist me with any questions concerning my car. Does anyone know how to get a call back from Honda once a case is open ? Any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
267 Posts
Like so many global businesses these days, they have your money, and after that you're gone. And customer loyalty counts for squat. Vote with you wallet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
auntsa is not the only person that didn't have the problem corrected. I've seen other posts on this forum that had the work done without any improvement. Some even had other problems created after the work was done. I guess you've got the find the right dealer.....so much for "factory trained technicians"!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts