Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
did the vibrations on the 2015s start right away??? or take time?? In the market for 2 SUVs....loved our 2011 EX-L.....but 99% sure Honda wont be in our garage..just not a $30,000 risk I'm willing to take

·
Registered
43 Posts
I noticed mine the very minute I had it on the free way. Felt like tires were unbalanced but only under light throttle. It was smooth otherwise. The idle I don't remember being that bad until I took it on its first very long drive. It had a rough idle when no accessories where running.

·
Registered
43 Posts
did the vibrations on the 2015s start right away??? or take time?? In the market for 2 SUVs....loved our 2011 EX-L.....but 99% sure Honda wont be in our garage..just not a $30,000 risk I'm willing to take

Just as a thought....If the 2015 vibrations might be an issue, they are for a lot of people. You could always consider a certified pre owned 2014. I almost bought a 2014 ex for 21500 with 17k miles. 100000mile power train warranty. I personally like the 14 better than the 15. It rides nicer in my opinion and no cvt vibration. if I did it over again I would have done this first.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Problem with Hondas..keep their value,lol I'm thinking of going the Hyundai route! Love our 2012 Tucson.....thinking there will be a 2015 Sante Fe and a 2016 Tucson in the garage! Looking at the Rav 4 and a Subaru as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts