Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'20 CR-V LX AWD
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No idea if this is possible or not. But would be cool if I could view the display of, and playback of, the dash cam on the main display screen. Possible? (w/ hondahack?)

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,698 Posts
No idea if this is possible or not. But would be cool if I could view the display of, and playback of, the dash cam on the main display screen. Possible? (w/ hondahack?)
dashcam no.
If you had an aftermarket hu you could potentially wire up an extra camera for from
But doubt it would record.

you can leave the rear camera while
In motion with honda hack but again... no recording

·
Registered
'20 CR-V LX AWD
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, I don't have a dashcam yet, but am looking for one. And I'll definitely have to do an aftermarket HU since the LX has just the one crappy display, no carplay, etc. :(

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
If your plan is to go with an aftermarket head unit, I wouldn't go taking anything apart just yet. It may be a while before head units are available to fit the '20. But there are definitely head units out there that will accept inputs from multiple cameras. It might also become possible to find an adapter that will work with the stock unit. They do have adapters for a lot of things these days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts