Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise me how to fix my voice command? When I press the voice activation on my steering wheel and give a command like “call mom” or call “John cell” I get the message back “hmmm checking” “hmm let me see if I can connect you” “hmm I’m having trouble, try back later”. This is starting to happen all the time...however, if I search the phone number on my phone and call using my phone and not the voice activation it works. I am hoping someone can advise me how to fix this problem because for safety reasons it is so much better to push the lever on my steering wheel and call out the command rather than trying to search on my phone for the persons number. Has this happened to anyone else? My CRV is 3 years old.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Can anyone advise me how to fix my voice command? When I press the voice activation on my steering wheel and give a command like “call mom” or call “John cell” I get the message back “hmmm checking” “hmm let me see if I can connect you” “hmm I’m having trouble, try back later”. This is starting to happen all the time...however, if I search the phone number on my phone and call using my phone and not the voice activation it works. I am hoping someone can advise me how to fix this problem because for safety reasons it is so much better to push the lever on my steering wheel and call out the command rather than trying to search on my phone for the persons number. Has this happened to anyone else? My CRV is 3 years old.
Might I suggest posting some details about your car (year, trim), phone (brand, model) and do so in the right sub forum? It is incredibly hard for people to help with such little to go on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts