Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

While I have been a member of this forum for some time, I seem to have neglected to say hello! I'm am the proud owner of an Obsidian Blue 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L with AWD, that I picked up on March 3, 2017. I'm pretty happy with the car, as this the first time that I've owned something that's not a car, besides a minivan, that is. I've just cleared 37k miles in the first 21 months of ownership, so the ravages of my 100+ miles per day commute to work have made themselves rather evident. All in all, I'm glad to report that I have no problems to note, and that I've just traded in my worn out factory stock tires for a set of Michelin CrossClimates, that already seem to be a better tire, overall (due to the sidewalls more pronounced resistance to lateral roll, over the stock tires). Oh, I guess that it would be also necessary to mention that I live in Germany, and my 2017 model is now pretty fully supported in Germany since they've just finally been introduced for 2019 here (in gas model only, so the diesel version is no longer available...go figure). Oddly enough, though, they also seem to offer a 19" wheel mod, from the factory, that bumps the price another 3k Euros. Ouch!

Oh, and the subject title of "Wadde Hadde Dudde Da?", basically means, what do you have there?, and is the title of the song that the German comedian (Stefan Raab) presented for the 2000 European song contest (song took 5th, BTW).

Either way, just wanted to say, "Hello!" and that I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Oh, and mine doesn't seem to have the battery associated issues, either.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,804 Posts
Clever topic title! :nod:

WELCOME. :party: Looking forward to learning how Honda approaches the German market.

(I have a cousin that lives outside of Berlin, and like several of my relatives, I'm the family 'go-to' guy for auto recommendations when she is in the market.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.