Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I've been seeing some on craigslist and ebay, but just haven't found the right set for the right deal.

Please let me see some pics of your rims and let me know what you're asking and where you're located. I'm in Connecticut.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rims are in excellent condition, wheel weights have never been used on the rims bead..only been static balanced with stick on weights on the inside ..these are just like new.
It has been raining all weekend as soon as I get a break in the weather I will dry off rims and get pics of all 4 (they are still on vehicle). You won't be disappointed in the quality as I am very picky on rims and these meet my standards. No curbing/scratches/dents/dings/discoloration. They will come with all 4 Tpms sensors installed (Honda Oem). Price will be $350.00 + shipping
I am located in Tennesee.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Smoked,

$350 is a fair price as long as the shipping is reasonable.

Please post some pics and then we can go from there. Let me know what the shipping would be to zip 06804.

Thank you,
John

·
Registered
3 Posts
here are pics of the rims..caps/tpms sensors/rims all included..I will need to check on shipping price 2005-03-10 18.55.56.jpg 2005-03-10 18.56.26.jpg 2005-03-10 18.56.51.jpg 2005-03-10 18.57.07.jpg

Sorry for the delay..I am an otr truck driver and had to get the wife to take pics as I wont be home until next weekend

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, no problem at all on the timing. I totally get it. Thanks for the pics and confirming the details. They all look to be in really nice shape. Let me know the shipping when you get a chance. As long as it's not crazy, consider them sold.

Thanks!
John

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi again, I know you're on the road a lot but I'm just checking in as it's been a while since I heard from you. Let me know if you have a shipping quote for the rims.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi everybody,

I haven't heard back from smokedcrv for some time now so I guess my search continues.

Let me know if you have or know of a set of these rims for sale.

thank you,
John

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello,

I am still looking for a nice set of rims if anybody has any leads. I've had 2 people come to me and then fall of the face of the Earth. I then had a local yard with a set that wanted $85/rim PLUS a $10 core charge for each rim because I wasn't going to return my rims. That's a load of BS in my opinion.

Please let me know if you have or know of anyone with a nice set.

Thank you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I found a very nice set of rims from a nearby yard a few months back. I am very happy with the change and I am now trying to sell my original set of wheels and tires. I just posted them and hope to move them quickly. Thank you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.