Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter September's CR-V of the month Challenge HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Congratulations on your good taste, I also think the design of 2002-2006 CR-V, 2:nd generation, is very appealing:). I bought a 150 000 km 2005:er about 10 weeks ago.
I do not know the differences between your three candidates, but at least in Europe, there was a considerable facelift with the model year 2005. See http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums...odel-year-2005-facelift-official-details.html
I guess the earliest of those 2005:ers were delivered end of 2004. Perhaps then some improvements of any flaws of the changes were made for 2006 (?)
In my case, I also thought about a considerably cheaper 2004 CR-V (and some Toyota RAV-4:s), but decided to go for a 2005 CR-V. I was lucky - the one I came across at a Honda dealer had only one previous owner, who apparently kept it very well. And now for my advice: The service schedule book was in my case filled with all the Honda service stamps and some notes about what had been done. Invoices from the services had also been kept, describing spare parts and what had been done. So, if any of your candidates has a recorded history of services, I think that may be worth a lot.

Possibly, I read in this forum that the AC /climate control problems were fixed for model year 2005-2006. Not sure, though.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.