Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What have you guys had to get fixed under warranty?

Need to make an appointment for the interior light not turning on when the door is open. Does it have two bulbs and one is burned out? It works when it’s in the ON position but otherwise nothing when the door is open.

Have 33k on it now. 2017 lx btw. Wanted ex option but not the 1.5 turbo motor problems.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Did you make sure the switch is in the door position? It is a three position switch. OFF-DOORS-ON.

The only warranty issue I had was the infotainment screen not dimming. Other than that it has been a great vehicle, if you read the forums you would think otherwise... 32k on our 2017

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you make sure the switch is in the door position? It is a three position switch. OFF-DOORS-ON.

The only warranty issue I had was the infotainment screen not dimming. Other than that it has been a great vehicle, if you read the forums you would think otherwise... 32k on our 2017
Yep, middle position is door and nothing. Only works with ON.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If the front map lights are in the off position the rear lights won't come on when the door is opened either. I too thought something was wrong with mine. The back lights would only come on with the overhead switch until I made the connection.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the front map lights are in the off position the rear lights won't come on when the door is opened either. I too thought something was wrong with mine. The back lights would only come on with the overhead switch until I made the connection.
Was thinking it was something easy! Thanks, all better now

Put on 20-24k a year I would say...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts