Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a red 2011 CRV EX-L, which I am trading in for a 2012 silver CRV EX-L. I liked the red one and considered silver to be a boring color. But I had so many problems with water spots showing up on the red that I decided to go back to a more blah color. Has anyone found a solution for water spots? I never had a problem with my 1998 Honda Accord. I also find it frustrating that after it is washed and I put the driver's side window down (to get into parking ramp, go through the drive-through, etc.), it leaves water on the window. I don't know if that will be a problem again with my new CRV. When I asked the dealer about it, he said everyone has problems with that. But it was never a problem with my Honda Accord. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have found that the Mr. Clean car washing unit works well.Wash water sheets off,and the end result is excellent.You will also want to put a good coat of a Premium Paste wax on it frequently.
The Mr. Clean unit has a replaceable cartridge that removes sediments found in most of todays water systems.Replacement interval of this cartridge varies,but if you use the proper soap,it will be a great looking vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts