Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WeatherTech All-Weather floor mats are finally available. These are not the floor liners. Differences between the floor liners and the all-weather floor mats include:

1. Floor liners provide better coverage and are custom fit.
2. Floor liners are more expensive.
3. Floor liners have a more plastic look/feel.
4. All-weather floor mats are custom fit but do not provide complete coverage.
5. All-weather floor mats are less expensive (list $69.95 for front).
6. All-weather floor mats have a very rubber look and feel.

WeatherTech part number is W419.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re: price

Yup, I think WeatherTech charges around $15 for shipping, bringing the total to $69. I bought mine on ebay (direct from WeatherTech) for $69.95 which included shipping because I got 10% ebay bucks back. They run that promotion from time to time, today I think it's at 8%.

Didn't get the mats for the back seat since I hardly ever have anyone sit back there, but I'm not sure you'd need a custom size for the back row.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I bought the Floor liner on May ; I like it very much... The only cons I have is just very Pricey for just floor mats :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a full set of WeatherTech floor mats (front, rear seats, and back) for sale! I had a CR-V 2017 and due to towing requirements I had for the future, I decided to move up to the Passport! So, I am in San Jose, CA. So, if you are interested, pls send me an email ([email protected]), "Best Offer". Thank you, greatly appreciated!

·
2,785 Posts
For you folks who have mats to sell, or want to buy them used, please list in the Trading Post. Otherwise no one will ever know!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have Weather Tech mats in the front and back...They are awesome, heavy duty molded fit that have high sides on them in case you spill anything
The downside.....They are slippery.....The cargo mat in the back is awesome but when you put something in the back it slides all over the place unless you tie it down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts