Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a new 2011 CRV 4wd SE. Interested in the westin bar. I have a westin bull bar with a set of piaa 520s on my '07 ridgeline and I have been very pleased, looking for a similar setup. I looked all over the site and google and can't find a pic of the westin safari bar on a 2011 body style CRV. I sure would like to see one before I purchase it, curious how snug it fits up to the bumper, etc. Any help would certainly be appreciated and if anyone has installed one, just how much trimming is required on the bumper? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Don't know about a Westin Bar, but I got one online and installed it myself, not a Westin just a no name brand: Paid the 250.00 plus shipping, really easy to install, no messing around with trimming any parts off front bumper, I did though replace the hardware with stainless steel bolts, washers, lock washers, nuts, and will give it a coat of black chip guard paint as the last winter in 2010-2011 really put a beating on it, 2 rust spots just came up, very small, right at the weld joint, but I got the black and not the stainless steel model, my wife was not to fond of the shiny stainless so we opted to keep her nice and black.
www.alfaottoparts.com
Model: HD07CR-15203GDX

Will post in my albums, tried to add pic to post but couldn't sorry bout that, ciao and good luck with your decision. Also keep us posted on the progress.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts