Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought these thin silicone/rubber liners for the cup holders, change holder, console, door handle space, etc. They protect the surface and allow for easy cleaning, you just pull out the liner to clean it and replace it. I just put them in today and I love them. This site won't let me post a link to Amazon but here is the exact item description:

Custom Fit Cup, Door, Console Liner Accessories 2019 2018 2017 Honda CR-V CRV (Solid Black)

The liners have 5 stars and lots of reviews!

·
Registered
13 Posts
OEM Honda door guards to protect against careless people with shopping carts etc.

Tempered glass 7 inch screen protector to protect the scratch and fingerprint prone plastic touch screen .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for all the great ideas! Just bought a 2016 SE and already bought the Weathertech cargo liner and 2nd row seat cover, at your suggestions.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My 15 EX AWD has

• Tailgate Spoiler
  • Pinestripe
  • Wheel Locks
  • Splash Guards
  • Door Edge Guards
  • Trunk Mat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
2020 CRV ex-l AWD sonic grey pearl I added sill protectors,splash guards from college hill Honda.I have some wood insert for the shift area and cup holders coming from amazon, hope they match. Put in weather tech all weather mats. I am looking for a good quality after market chrome insert for the black plastic bottom side molding. College hill said they only have the whole bottom black plastic molding with insert at a cost of $550.Not happening. Its the piece on the touring. I might have to start a new thread......

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
674 Posts
2020 CRV ex-l AWD sonic grey pearl I added sill protectors,splash guards from college hill Honda.I have some wood insert for the shift area and cup holders coming from amazon, hope they match. Put in weather tech all weather mats. I am looking for a good quality after market chrome insert for the black plastic bottom side molding. College hill said they only have the whole bottom black plastic molding with insert at a cost of $550.Not happening. Its the piece on the touring. I might have to start a new thread......
the ebay touring style metal inserts are all trasg held on withdouble side tape.
The honda oem ones are mounted to the complete garnish

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
674 Posts
Do you know anyone that has ordered them and how r they quality wise?? R they rusting??
some have rusted, some fell off. Theres so many chinese knockoffs its roulette on what you get.

hondaautomotiveparts you can get the oem touring pieces for $460 shipped then ebay your oem ones to recoup 150/200 if you’re handy

·
Registered
5 Posts
some have rusted, some fell off. Theres so many chinese knockoffs its roulette on what you get.

hondaautomotiveparts you can get the oem touring pieces for $460 shipped then ebay your oem ones to recoup 150/200 if you’re handy
Thanks for the info. That's an option I hadn't thought of...

·
Registered
3 Posts
2020 CR-V EX
Weather Tec floor mats front and back fit like a glove and arrived quickly. Nice quality, too.
Oh, I also bought the Weather-Tec cargo floor mat. Very nice as well.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts