Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,011 Posts
I have the Honda rubber mats and they have held up for almost 7 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,144 Posts
Genuine Honda OEM rubber mats all round here.

Carpet mats are useless and harder to clean/maintain and are usually a big culprit for damp/condensation too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I purchased 3D MAXpider floor mats back in January and have been very happy with them. They fit perfectly and have this velcro-like bottom that sticks to the vehicle's carpet so they never slide or move. Since they are a harder rubber like material with rolled edges, you don't have to worry about the sidewalls folding inwards over time like those other popular brands might do.

Shown below are a few pictures I took when I installed them back in January. None of the mats have moved around or shifted at all during the four months I've had them. Notice how well they fit along the edges. No gaps where they meet up at the door sills!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are the boltdowns water tight?
I would not consider them water tight, although they are raised a little from the mat base. I suppose if you spilled a lot of liquid on the driver's mat, some would seep through those hold-downs over time if the liquid was not cleaned up.

TBH: It's the one thing about these mats I don't like. Because the mats have that velcro-like bottom, they already stick to the floor really well. They should have just molded the mats with bumps to clear the factory hold-downs instead of utilizing them. It's a minor complaint, but overall I love these mats!

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
I would not consider them water tight, although they are raised a little from the mat base. I suppose if you spilled a lot of liquid on the driver's mat, some would seep through those hold-downs over time if the liquid was not cleaned up.

TBH: It's the one thing about these mats I don't like. Because the mats have that velcro-like bottom, they already stick to the floor really well. They should have just molded the mats with bumps to clear the factory hold-downs instead of utilizing them. It's a minor complaint, but overall I love these mats!
I like the looks of those! Also like your avatar!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts