Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post here. I’ve only had the CRV a few weeks and am loving it. My wife was driving and the below warning light came on. It’s a battery and also the Letter A with a circular arrow going over the top of it. Now I’m assuming it was indicating that battery was low but I don’t know what the A was about. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
It means your battery doesnt have enough power to use the Auto Stop/Start feature.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh okay. Thank you. I had noticed it had been intermittent but didn’t get the light until yesterday. It could be because it was dat at the dealership for sometime and we’re not driving it a lot at the moment due to lockdown. I’ll keep an eye on it and see if it disappears after driving it more.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Regular driving will clear it.

Its nothing to worry about.

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,407 Posts
Welcome to the forum! FYI - Please go to your Account Details. In there you'll find spaces to add your location and vehicle info (year, engine, trim level, etc.). Enter those and then save. After that, it will all be shown in your Avatar, like you can see it in mine.

For good battery upkeep, I highly recommend a smart battery tender. I got the NOCO Genius 5, and installed it in the car, thusly, when I did my battery upgrade:

Gen 3 Group 24F Battery Upgrade + NOCO Genius 5

Others are mentioned in the thread as well. It requires a place to plug it in. I keep mine plugged in. It's working great so far, keeping my battery in tip top shape even though I don't go out much at the moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts