Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 467 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have see threads like this on different sites and they seem popular on them. So, I am trying to see 'What have you done for your V today?'

List it up. See what everyone else is doing. post pics if you take them. If It fails, oh well, I tried.

I'll start off.

I am about to go and clean out and vacuum the interior and probably even wash her. I don't know the last time she was washed before this, so she is a dirty girl.

I'll try to get some pictures if I can.

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
I may tighten my power steering belt today, it's squeaking when it's really cold on startup only.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hosed her

Took her to the spray wash to get some of the salt off her.We had at least a half inch of snow and the town put down 2" of salt.

·
Registered
342 Posts
After my long distance trip, my V is sitting in the garage. Because it is cold, I haven't been able to wash it yet. By the time I go home, it is dark so it will have to be this weekend, hopefully.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I didn't end up washing her, but I did end up vacuuming and cleaning up the interior.

I will probably wait until Saturday to wash her. I need to get to a place that has a good wash bay.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it got me 30 miles to school and then another 30 miles back.
Thats what your V did for you. Its like JFK said, "Ask not what your V can do for you, Ask what you can do for your V." Or something along those lines.

Its a day off for me so I waxed my VEE, all shinny..:D
I need to do that. I will probably do that Saturday. Along with a good cleaning under the hood.

·
Registered
680 Posts
HEY BP - I think the guys by the hills loves to
do barbecue, cuz they got plenty of charcoal to
burn............:p:p:p

·
Registered
252 Posts
I ordered LED signal mirror covers for my V! The Vee is anxious for this mod.....:rolleyes:
They just arrived and look awsome -unpainted I ordered them- so I'll take the parts tomorrow to the body shop and get a nice paint job on Royal Blue Pearl. Had to call 3 shops for budget,, first two wanted $100 for the job........:mad: ....just to much
Third one (BTW one of the best ones here) will do it for $50 ! with top of the line Dupont materials.

·
MECP Audio Expert
2,076 Posts
dont forget before and after pics!

I cleaned my belts thinking that the squeal may have been from fluid on it, but it didnt work, so i will try to adjust the power steering belt today after work, hope thats it!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
So, For teh V's 200,000 mile birthday, I gave her a much needed bath and drive through the country.

dont forget before and after pics!

I cleaned my belts thinking that the squeal may have been from fluid on it, but it didnt work, so i will try to adjust the power steering belt today after work, hope thats it!
It may be time for new belts.

1 - 20 of 467 Posts