Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

441 - 460 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Just gave her a bath this morning, put tire shine on the tires, and applied some back to black on the plastics. We bought her 5 years ago next month and she still looks great!

·
Registered
2002 Honda crv
8 Posts
Just put some yokohama geolanders on my 2002 a couple days ago. Went with a 215/70r15. My jaw literally dropped as i drove away from discount tire. Feels soooo smooth! Thought it would be the opposite since they're all terrains. Its like i have new suspension or something!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Just put some yokohama geolanders on my 2002 a couple days ago. Went with a 215/70r15. My jaw literally dropped as i drove away from discount tire. Feels soooo smooth! Thought it would be the opposite since they're all terrains. Its like i have new suspension or something!
Did you get geolander g055 or geolander a/t

·
Registered
11 Posts
still hammering away, I don't know if the list is getting longer or shorter. Yesterday I changed the left mirror, today it was the drivers door lock, but it did not change anything. The drivers door will not lock or unlock using the inside switch. Today I also replaced a POS aftermarket stereo with a factory AM/FM tape and CD, I found one in a yard and they had taped the lock code inside the storage bin below the stereo. Things I still have to go: change the right fender, paint the fender and hood to match the rest of the car, fix the cruise control, replace the plugs and adjust the valves. Still looking for the rear carpet and floor mats......

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I cleaned the inside and washed the rims. Didn't wash the car though since the weather isn't very nice down here right now. It's supposed to rain but the rims were filthy.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Someone asked me to post pics of my black lugnuts on my 2017. In short, it's subtle and looks like it was always supposed to be there. It also makes the rims 2 colors instead of 3, which I like better.

These are Honda OEM. I found them new on eBay for $100 and locks for an additional $20. Much cheaper than through college hills or the like.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I did this yesterday but got busy with the family and forgot to post. She is 5 years old with 62K miles and still looks good!
NOV 18.jpg
NOV 18 (2).jpg
NOV 18 (3).jpg

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I can't post every time I wash the car. This thread would be way too long if I did. I did manage to put some new booties on last weekend though. Like driving a new car now. :eek:

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Clean Honda's.jpg
Gave the V a bath today and the Civic a bath yesterday. It feels good to have two clean Honda's in the garage.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Front sway bar bushings, PCV valve and a rear sway bar link. Now the other rear is bad so just ordered a new one for the other side.

Have a water pump (mine is still original with 230k) and thermostat/housing to do next just so I don't have to worry about it with the multiple trips to St Louis coming to get moved there. Probably won't get them changed till Sunday/Monday.

Can't believe the only couple minor issues I've had with this since buying it/doing the known repairs. Destroyed a u-joint for propeller shaft, front calipers, and VTech solenoid (previous owner put some cheap Chinese crap on so knew it was coming).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,556 Posts
Today I did an oil change, coolant replacement, and an after-winter cleaning/detail. :banana:

The detail caused it to rain, though. :Darn:

Could have been worse...while I had the garden hose connected I had cleaned our BBQ grill. An hour later, the birds pooped on it. :jawdrop:

They always go for the shiny stuff. HehHeh

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Could have been worse...while I had the garden hose connected I had cleaned our BBQ grill. An hour later, the birds pooped on it. :jawdrop:

They always go for the shiny stuff. HehHeh
I just noticed in your signature you got a 2019 HR-V!!!!! what fun!

441 - 460 of 480 Posts