Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
521 - 529 of 529 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Touring, Sonic Gray Pearl
151 Posts
Gave my '20 Touring 1.5T in Sonic Gray Pearl a proper two-bucket hand wash with a quality power washer and hot water this evening. The cleanliness is fleeting in my neck of the woods, but it's always worth the time and immensely satisfying.

I have to say I'm thrilled with the investment of ceramic coating and full front clip PPF every time I wash it. Easy to clean, water beads like crazy, and not a single paint chip in nearly 11,000 miles of mostly mountain highway driving.

Tomorrow I'll knock out the interior--full dusting and wipe down, thorough vacuum, clean/condition the leather seats, and protect plastics. Next week it's time for an oil and filter change in the driveway.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
I had planned a circuit through Colorado for September but with I-70 closed, and traffic detoured, it's probably not such a great idea.

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,987 Posts
Did an oil an filter change today. Used Havoline 0w20 and a Fram TG 7317 filter. Car is at 107,320 now.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Accord EX 2020 CR-V Hybrid EX
3,254 Posts
Not today, but the other day I finally replaced the stock Hankooks with Michelin Defenders. A nice treat for the V.
Much nicer (and quieter) ride, and ready for the snow to fly.
As always, Site Sponsor Discount Tire provided excellent service.

DT is missing an opportunity. There always seem to be at least 20 people waiting around, most for at least 30 minutes. They should park a food truck in the lot, probably make a lot of sales.
Or at least a cocktail waitress.

·
Registered
2021 CR-V EX Modern Steel
12 Posts
Gave mine her first car wash, and ordered a cargo carrier to have move room when I go camping.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oil and filter change at 11,500 miles. Removed stripped screw for belly pan with an extractor bit and replaced it with part 90105-TBA-A00. Torqued drain pan bolt to spec, new crush washer. Refilled with 3.7 qts Amsoil Signature 0W-20, new Wix oil filter 57356XP. Changed engine air filter with Wix, and replaced cabin air filter as well. A successful morning of driveway maintenance.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Engine air filter was shockingly dirty after 11k miles, I will definitely be switching it out sooner in the future. I do drive on a lot if dusty dirt roads in the summer.

·
Registered
5 Gen: EX 1.5T
238 Posts
Oil and filter change at 11,500 miles. Removed stripped screw for belly pan with an extractor bit and replaced it with part 90105-TBA-A00. Torqued drain pan bolt to spec, new crush washer. Refilled with 3.7 qts Amsoil Signature 0W-20, new Wix oil filter 57356XP. Changed engine air filter with Wix, and replaced cabin air filter as well. A successful morning of driveway maintenance.
Nice work, good job

521 - 529 of 529 Posts